I’d think this was pretty cool, but:
- I’m no longer in my 40s.
- I no longer live in Winston-Salem.
- I’m so very not looking for love.
That said, it ties in with something I was thinking about this morning. I could never love anyone who:
- Makes a line of cars wait while he backs his monster SUV into a small space in the parking garage.
- Shoots video using his phone in the vertical (portrait) mode.
- Could ever justify supporting the Trump regime for any reason whatsoever.
- Does not understand when to use “your” rather than “you’re” or vice versa.
- Owns no books.
- Thinks he has the right to listen to the Eagles (or Nickelback, or Twenty One Pilots) in my presence.
I think this will be enough bullet lists for one Wednesday.