I’m really proud of myself tonight.
I did my laundry without having run completely out of socks and underwear, and with only two months having passed since the last time I did it. This is pretty major; doing the laundry is, at best, a quarterly occurence in my washerless world.
Afterward, I made this glop with chicken, macaroni, and broccoli for dinner. I’m not nearly as proud of it. It’s good enough that I’ll finish it, but not good enough that I’ll ever make it again.
Things I love today:
- $2.99 Double cheeseburger combo at the Burger King in San Bruno.
- Lady Chablis, the drag queen in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
- Just about all of Oakland.
Things I hate today:
- Lukewarm onion rings with a double cheeseburger combo.
- A significant portion of Daly City.
I took a bit of an email break this weekend. I should be caught up tomorrow night, so if you think you’re being ignored, you’re happily mistaken…