Highlights from the weekend just past:
- Having lesbians we’d never met buy us drinks at said restaurant/bar because we were such a “cute couple”.
- Realizing that the Wind-up Action Bender really worked and looked pretty damned cool (and being just a little peeved that it’s evidently on sale for half what I paid for it two months ago, so no link dammit).
- The “firestarter” technique. Don’t ask.
- Making it home from Fresno in a new personal record of two hours, twenty-six minutes AND being able to park, despite the rainbow-clad masses.
- Cold Comfort Farm.
- Mushy drunk talk.
- German sausage scramble on a hangover-free Sunday morning.
- Watching the most wonderful boy in the world hit the quarter century mark.
With Mark’s birthday out of the way, I guess it’s time to start pushing mine now. I’ll try to update the wish list shortly. And I think this year’s annual semi-public birthday gathering at Tad’s is on for Saturday 10 August at 8PM. But follow this space for further details…