Random tidbits for a Monday afternoon:
- It takes the most extreme bravery and courage of one’s convictions to express oneself dramatically by, say, breaking windows and kicking over newspaper racks. Really. Must’ve been just terrifying fighting those inanimate objects.
- Yes, I do believe most people who describe themselves as “anarchists” are little more than blithering idiots, and haven’t the foggiest notion what they’re talking about.
- The problem with too many Bay Area bookstores: the tarot section is often the same size as (or larger than) the economics section.
- Quoth the most wonderful boy in the world this morning when confronted with too many recent news stories about stranded hikers and campers in the mountains: “Why do people go camping when it’s freezing cold and snowing outside?”
- Did I mention that I’m a devout believer in natural selection?