Realizations upon hitting Jack Benny’s age:
- Love has a way of sneaking up on you and finding you when and where you least expect it, and of being a more wonderful thing than you ever thought it could be.
- Domestic bliss can be amazingly sexy, even when it involves seven or eight potted plants sitting in the bathtub.
- Health insurance is a pretty damned nice thing too.
- Most people on the planet will never drive, walk, write, nor place orders at fast food restaurants the way I think they should. The fact that they all suck will probably never motivate them to change.
- A cheap roadside tacqueria is a wonderful thing.