Things I’ve learned so far at this week’s training class down by the airport:
- It takes me about 25% less time to drive the twelve miles to the airport than it does to ride the bus less than two miles downtown.
- “Breakfast will be served” does not necessarily mean you shouldn’t eat before leaving home. Nor does “lunch will be served” necessarily mean that you shouldn’t bring something along.
- Your bladder will NEVER be in synch with the break schedule.
- No matter how many times you are assured that the “permit required” signs in the parking lot are strictly for show, you will continue to wonder whether you will have a car to go to at the end of the day.
- Why no, it really WASN’T necessary to do all the pre-work before the class, silly…