Biggest themes of the evening:
- I don’t care if everyone else thinks it’s gross. I liked my collards and cheese omelette. Next time, though, I’ll add onions.
- How the hell did I manage to burn my knee while cooking it?
More random thoughts for a Wednesday evening:
- I think I’ll probably hang on to that $185,000 rather than spend it on my own TLD. I’ve owned my own domain name for almost fifteen years now, but I’m pretty comfy keeping my personality on the left side of the dot.
- Best selling point for listening to your own iTunes library rather than the radio: When you hear the first notes of “Werewolves of London”, you can be sure you’ll hear it and not that stupid fucking Kid Rock song from a couple of years back.
- Good post in general but he author makes one key mistake in assuming that Gannett publishes newspapers. If you’ve ever had the misfortune of reading one of theirs, you know that’s definitely not the case.