Odometer start: 13140
- Middleburg Heights OH ($3.19/gallon, 4.2 gallons, 129.4 miles)
- Erie PA ($3.33/gallon, 3.6 gallons, 123.0 miles)
- Breakfast: Southside Diner, Parma OH. Crazy 8’s (pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon) and iced tea. $7.84.
- Lunch: Burger King, Hamburg NY. Number 12 combo (double cheeseburger, fries, and Diet Coke). About $4.35.
- Dinner: Steak dinner at Sarah and Brad’s.
Sleep: Sarah and Brad’s house.
Out at 8:59 AM. Had breakfast, drove into Cleveland via Pearl Road, went through downtown, and then headed toward Buffalo. Stopped by Eat’nPark on the way out to pick up Smiley Cookies for Sarah and Brad. Arrived at their house about 2:30. Went out exploring and shopping with Sarah to Best Buy (bough a new video camera that I’m going to take back tomorrow because it’s not H.264 or full HD) and Wegman’s. Sarah and Brad made dinner tonight. Great seeing them. I had a little trouble getting to sleep due to heat and allergy flare-ups.
I sense a Cleveland road trip in my future.
Photos (flickr link):
[flickr-gallery mode=”tag” tags=”trip2011,day02″ tag_mode=”all” sort=”date-taken-asc”]