While watching “Cops” and hoping the phone won’t ring again with another relative telling me another horror story:
- Whatever remaining childhood was left in your world disappears instantly as you start comparing
nursing homescontinuing care facilities for your mom.
- Realizing that you’re probably going to be the one making the entire decision, without even much input from your dad, does in fact make it worse.
- Ice cream doesn’t make it all better. But it doesn’t hurt, either.
- Speaking of childhood, Rob Ford, alleged mayor of Toronto, is acting like a spoiled, pouting eight-year-old and I feel it is my duty to make sure that Americans start laughing at him as much as (I hope) Canadians are.
- Speaking of Toronto, this is an interesting blog that I found, oddly enough, through an article about DC.
- Disturbing statement I just heard on TV: “I could totally go to sleep with this thing around my neck.” (I think it was a commercial for some kind of pillow.)
I’ll try to get back to rock and roll en français soon since I seem to do that better than anything else lately.