I went to the doctor this morning for my six-month checkup and oil change. He asked if I were seeing anyone new since last visit, to which I responded, “That’s pretty much the last thing I need in my life right now.” He chuckled and said that I was probably right, so I guess my celibacy is now a doctor-approved therapy. In a nutshell:
- I don’t think anyone else is particularly interested.
- I don’t really care enough to find out if I’m wrong about #1.
More random thoughts for a Tuesday night spent with Eames on Netflix:
- Upon Googling the aforementioned Eames, I realized it was showing here in Winston-Salem tonight.
- After today’s encounter with the air conditioner repairman, the insurance company, and the ongoing lack of action from Bank of America on my refi, I’ve decided I needn’t worry what to do with that tax refund. Alas.
- I’ll try to develop the attention span to write something other than bullet points one day soon.