A busy week:
Thursday orFriday, I become the sole owner of my house and mortgage. You’ll please pardon my ambivalence about this.
- I was hoping to be starting another…ummm…new adventure in life this week, but a flaky “professional” has put that on hold, which really sucks.
- On Monday, a book I contributed a chapter to (one that contained no sentence-ending prepositions) comes out. You are not required to buy it. In fact, it’s not even suggested.
- I’m currently planning work-related trips to Columbus (with potential non-work detours to other Midwestern or Canadian locales) and Anaheim (with potential non-work detours to LA or San Diego). It’s important to attach one’s vacations to preexisting trips that one is not paying for. Just sayin’.
- For fun, I’m also working on a massive update to “Safeway in the 1950s” for Groceteria.
- And then there’s that “Farewell Rick Santorum” party this weekend…