This may be brief. I’m a little worn out tonight.
- Breakfast at another great coffee shop in Pasadena.
- Toured the Valley shooting lots of photos and videos.
- Visited Mildred Pierce’s house in Glendale.
- Lunch at Wienerschnitzel (finally).
- Found a great used bookstore in North Hollywood which also happened to be a magnet for cute geeky boys on a Saturday afternoon.
- Shawerma for dinner.
- More twilight photos and videos.
- Brief, ill-advised nightlife experiment.
- Tested my airport route for Tuesday morning.
- Visited the oldest operating McDonald’s in Downey.
- Came back into town via Slauson, Figueroa, and Broadway.
- West Adams, Pico-Union, downtown.
- Spent an hour or so walking around in in Westlake/MacArthur Park. That area makes me smile a lot.
- South on Crenshaw to Inglewood, with detours.
- Walked around Santa Monica for an hour or so.
- Back east via Santa Monica and Wilshire Boulevards.
Tomorrow, I’ll probably stay mostly around Pasadena being a pedestrian. I’m weary of all-day drives and a little worn out in general. Plus I hit a bit of a mood tonight in Santa Monica for several reasons which I shan’t detail right now. A low-key last day may be just the thing for me.