Aside from being really cool on its own, this is extra cool for me just because I walked down Jameson between King and Queen ogling these very apartment buildings last fall when I was in Toronto.
More random links I’ve been storing up and forgetting to share:
- Uh huh: City Council OKs deal to buy Eastland Mall, hoping for TV and movie studios
- Interesting: Montreal’s English-language media faces troubled times
- Should have known better: Quebec: Gatineau gets rid of controversial ‘guide’ for immigrants from city website
- Really hate I missed this: ‘Chinatown’ screening reminds us of L.A.’s dark side
- Handier than you’d think: Cleaning Up Text from PDFs
- I love LA: L.A. County voters to decide if porn actors must use condoms