Three things I really don’t give a flying fuck about about tonight:
- Prince Harry’s wang.
- Lance Armstrong’s body chemistry.
- Whether or not the Republican National Convention ever starts.
Three things I do care about tonight:
- Great post about one of my own idols, Victor Gruen. What a lot of people don’t realize is that the “inventor” of the suburban mall was actually very much an urbanist at heart and had some interesting ideas on development strategies in the postwar years.
- Interesting commentary on the “Quebec question.”
- Good story on how digital may be the death of many historic cinemas in resort towns (and probably other small towns as well).