Looking back at twenty years on the web in prepration for my anniversary on 13 January. Today’s focus is 1998, the year I began doing web work professionally and realy began to question whether I wanted to spend the rest of my life in San Francisco.
- Storms and the Sunset: Reflecting my newfound love for areas outside Central SF.
- The Mailbag: Back when people used to care enough to be context-impaired assholes.
- My Sensors Weren’t Working:In which I bring home a flat-out freak.
The Idiot Factor: Pilot for a new series that never quite took off except as a running theme.
- A Quinn Martin Production: This was actually the first “blog” post on the site, although we didn’t call them that at the time.
- Planet SOMA US Tour 1998: It begins here and carries on for three weeks or so (several posts follow).