Wow I turned into kind of an asshole there for a while. By 2003, there was domesticity and some travel. but the site seemed to be losing some of its charm (and its audience). The same thing happened to Rhoda in the 1970s and the producers divorced her, but it didn’t help. I remained bitter and cynical as always, but much less charmingly so. That didn’t help either.
Highlights and favorite posts follow. I tried to include a couple of the obnoxious ones as well even though they make me look bad, but not too many because they make my brain hurt.
- Idiots of the week
- I protest (this one’s kind of obnoxious though I still stand by some of the sentiments)
- East Coast trip (several posts follow)
- Letters to the editor
- The S&M “community (this one’s still pretty funny, but I can’t take credit)
- Psycho driver
- A religious hypocrite? Never…
- Central Coast road trip (several posts follow)