There was better reading in 2008 than in 2007, maybe because I was tying (at least for a little while) to generate content for four different websites, all of which eventually landed here. I’d call this year “reflective” and “hectic” with grad school and all. I also worked a very odd part-time job, continued with my freelancing, and migrated the site from static HTML to WordPress. I’d sort of forgotten what a busy year it was.
- The geekiest pornography store ever (all this SF nostalgia was part of a short-lived rebirth of Planet SOMA)
- Making preserves out of history
- Sunset people
- The atheist homosexuals who stole Christmas
- Advice column (sad foreshadowing)
- Why I generally don’t vote Republican in the South
- Charleston and Pittsburgh (several posts follow)