What I know about Bernie because of social media:
- He is the salvation of the planet.
- The media, the Democratic Party, and the cosmos just aren’t being fair to him.
- He still has a chance to be nominated. Really.
- He is a democratic socialist, which is (of course) the exact same thing as a communist.
What I know about Hilary because of social media:
- She is (of course) the only electable candidate.
- Unless, that is, “Bernie’s kids” think Donald Trump is a better option than she is, which many of them apparently do.
- She is also the antichrist and eats adorable puppies for dinner on dishes paid for exclusively by large corporations.
- She then uses her personal email servers to send pictures of the dead puppies to Nancy Reagan’s ghost.
What I need to be reminded of constantly via misspelled and oversimplified social media memes or by stupid fucking clickbait “journalism” links originating from the followers of either:
- None of the above.
I miss media with editors.
While sitting in the hospital with my mom this morning, I’ve been doing lots of Facebook and Twitter pruning.
Spring cleaning is fun.