Home again. Bags unpacked. Clothes put away. Car stowed in a relatively legal parking space. Ears still popping from the flight.
Coming shortly, essays and photos related to:
- Squirrel shit.
- Okra, collard greens, and sweet tea.
- A party in Dennis Hopper’s place which Linda Lavin and I were at.
- Sleeping in the same motel room with my parents.
- Condos, apartments, and even houses I could afford.
- Thoroughly adorable Bosnian young’uns.
- The Raleigh-Durham airport and the evils of air travel.
- A 50-year-old supermarket on Walker Avenue.
- Mom and Dad’s anniversary party.
- The iMac.
- Tearooms (or lack thereof).
- Cheap cigarettes.
- How much I don’t want to live in San Francisco anymore.
But I’m tired, so all of this will have to wait. I wouldn’t count on a lot of email responses for a couple more days either, but I’ll be working on it. Soon…