A good number of “Christian” schools (including mine) were established during desegregation. Their purpose was basically to keep kids from being challenged by anyone who looked or thought differently from them.
Yesterday in DC we saw the result.
So is America great again now?
I think this one is worth repeating today.
Making me happy this week:
- St. Elsewhere reruns on Hulu.
- OpenRefine and Oxygen.
- This article that references some weirdo who’s obsessed with supermarket history.
- Apple fritters from Aldi.
- The potential for three consecutive days of sleep (or at least a reasonable proportion of those three days).
- Cleveland and Detroit in April, with maybe a side detour through Southern Ontario.