If you were to group my life into decades, I guess they would line up as follows:
- The 1960s: The “I don’t really remember anything about this” years (not because of drugs but because I was kinda young)
- The 1970s: The “I was a really weird kid” years
- The 1980s: The “I remember this time less fondly than I thought I would” years
- The 1990s: The “pop culture and I got along really well” years
- The 2000s: The “married and domestic” years
- The 2010s: The “gay divorcé” years
As the “gay divorcé” years end, I’d like to say that they were a lot more fun than I expected them to be early on, and I’m looking forward to whatever is next.